07.20.08 blow by blow

There was no hotter place than Hell on Saturday - if you missed it, or need to know what that song was that set you on fire, here's all the indie goodness:

Earlimart - Song for
Nirvana - Polly
Gene Loves Jezebel - Jealous
Iggy Pop - Candy
Jesus & Mary Chain - April skies
Raconteurs - Steady as she goes
Arcade Fire - Haiti
XTC - The disappointed
Clash - London calling
R.E.M. - Can't get there from here
Damned - Grimly fiendish
Smiths - I started something I couldn't finish
Happy Mondays - Step on
Sugarcubes - Blue-eyed pop
Jam - Precious
Devo - Freedom of choice
New Order - 1963
Depeche Mode - Behind the wheel
Wire - Kidney bingos
David Bowie - Sound and vision
Pixies - Monkey gone to heaven
Cure - Grinding halt
Smithereens - Blood and roses
Edwyn Collins - A girl like you
Stone Roses - I want to be adored
Interpol - Obstacle 1
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps
Kills -Sour cherry
New Young Pony Club - Tight fit
Louis XIV - Sometimes you just want to
P.I.L. - This is not a love song
Metric - Wet blanket
Strokes - 12:51
Men Without Pants - And the girls go
Sunny Day Sets Fire - Stranger
Morrissey - Interesting drug
Beck - Gamma ray
Raveonettes - Dead sound
Belle & Sebastian - Legal man
Peter Bjorn & John - Young folks
Bloc Party - Two more years
Santogold - Lights out
Chungking - Stay up forever
Ting Tings - Great DJ
Dandy Warhols - Bohemian like you
Young Knives - Up all night
Franz Ferdinand - Michael
Shout Out Louds - Tonight I have to leave it
Imperial Teen - Shim sham
New Order - Temptation
Architecture In Helsinki - Do the whirlwind
Smiths - This charming man
Blur - Girls and boys
Primitives - Crash
Cure - Just like heaven
Sons & Daughters - Darling
M.I.A. - Paper planes
Le Tigre - TKO
Ting Tings - That's not my name
Pipettes - Judy
Metric - Dead disco
Gang Of Four - Damaged goods
Rapture - House of jealous lovers
!!! - Me & Giuliani down by the school yard
ESG - Moody
New Young Pony Club - Ice cream
Blondie - Hangin' on the telephone
New Order - Age of consent
Cure - Friday I'm in love (strangelove mix)
Cult - She sells sanctuary
Breeders - Cannonball
Veruca Salt - Seether
Pixies - Wave of mutilation
Pulp - Disco 2000
Jesus & Mary Chain - Head on
Interpol - Slow hand (Britt Daniel mix)
LCD Soundsystem - Daft Punk is playing at my house

After Hours:
Gary Numan - Cars
Book Of Love - Boy
Hot Chip - Over & over
Ting Tings - Shut up and let me go
Ladytron - He took her to a movie
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Gold lion (Diplo remix)
Cansei De Ser Sexy - Let's make love (and listen to Death From Above)
New Young Pony Club - F.A.N.
Delta 5 - Mind your own business
Slits - I heard it through the grapevine
Faint - Desperate guys

Goldfrapp - Twist
Sam Sparro - Black and gold
Hercules & Love Affair - Blind
Sinead O'Connor - (I want your) hands on me
Depeche Mode - Never let me down
Siouxsie & The Banshees - Kiss them for me
Suede - Beautiful ones
Sundays - Here's where the story ends
Saint Etienne - Only love can break your heart