05.17.08 blow by blow


It turns out Hell is quite the party... Very nice to see so many familiar faces! Here's how it all went down:

Raveonettes - Dead sound
Belly - Feed the tree
Moscow Olympics - Still
Velvet Underground - Rock and roll
Peter Bjorn & John - Let's call it off
Stone Roses - I want to be adored
Mark Ronson feat Daniel Merriweather - Stop me
Belle & Sebastian - The blues are still blue
New Young Pony Club - Tight fit
Go! Team - Ladyflash
Talking Heads - Girlfriend
Kills - Sour cherry
Louis XIV - Sometimes you just want to
Elastica - Hold me now
Smithereens - A girl like you
Foals - Hummer
Sunny Day Sets Fire - Stranger
Cansei De Ser Sexy - Rat is dead
Death Cab For Cutie - Long division
Franz Ferdinand - Outsiders
Darling Buds - Let's go round there
Morrissey - Interesting drug
Raconteurs - Steady as she goes
Pipettes - Pull shapes
Arctic Monkeys - Teddy picker
Rooney - Shakin'
Blur - Parklife
Saint Etienne - Lose that girl
Interpol - Evil
New Order - Paradise
Jam - Start!
Spoon - You got yr cherry bomb
Metric - Combat baby
Le Tigre - Deceptacon
Sons & Daughters - Darling
Lily Allen - Everything's just wonderful
Black Kids - I'm not gonna teach your boyfriend how to dance with you
Imperial Teen - Shim sham
Lush - Ladykiller
Hives - Hate to say I told you so
Eagles Of Death Metal - Cherry cola
Of Montreal - Wraith pinned to the mist (and other games)
Hot Chip - Over & over
Gorillaz - DARE
LCD Soundsystem - Disco infiltrator
M.I.A. - Jimmy
Robyn - Konichiwa bitches
Peaches - Fuck the pain away
Radiohead - Idioteque
Ting Tings - That's not my name
Pipettes - Judy
Smiths - Ask
New Order - Age of consent
James - Laid
Pulp - Common people
Blur - Girls and boys
Pixies - Wave of mutilation
Breeders - Divine hammer
Interpol - Slow hand (Britt Daniel remix)
Joy Division - Transmission
Cure - Primary
Violent Femmes - Add it up
White Stripes - 7 nation army
Bloc Party - Hunting for witches
Shout Out Louds - Tonight I have to leave it
Hot Hot Heat - Talk to me, dance with me
White Rose Movement - Girls in the back
Le Tigre - TKO
Primitives - Crash
Cure - Just like heaven
Tegan & Sara - Walking with a ghost
Jesus & Mary Chain - April skies
Siouxsie & The Banshees - Kiss them for me
Bjork - Human behavior
Sinead O'Connor - (I want your) hands on me
Concrete Blonde - Joey
R.E.M. - So. central rain
Morrissey - Suedehead
Smashing Pumpkins - 1979
Blonde Redhead - Silently
Sundays - Here's where the story ends
Kirsty MacColl - They don't know